In addition to the list of members open for commissions, we also decided to create one for artists doing free requests. Support them too.
- He does digital art only. He draw Sonic and their characters. Also, He takes OC's requests. See more info here dry-rowseroopa.deviantart.com/…
- does mixed art (traditional medium + digital medium) and draws fanart, original art and OCs. Please also note that this artist is also open for commissions. The difference being that she will put more effort and skill on commissions. Contact her for more info.
- does traditional art and he draws both original and fan art. Contact him for more info.
- He does traditional and digital Sonic art. He draws everything about Sonic, Their original art and OCs. See more info here rock-hog.deviantart.com/journa…
- He does Digital and Traditional Art. He draw characters related to DBZ, Naruto, Sonic, Bleach and Beyblade. He also makes Fan Buttons of his own design for everyone for only 10
- draws digital media. He draws dbz fanart only. Contact him for more info.
- draws traditional art then colours it with her computer. She'll draw anything except for yaoi/yuri. Contact him for more info.
- does mainly digital art. She will draw anything except porn. She also does realism portraits. For more info, contact her directly.
- She draws mostly traditional art, will draw anything. Most of her works are (but not limited to) fan-art.
This list will be on constant update. Please let the administrators know when you you are close/open for commissions. And remember, if you are doing commissions and want to be here, send us a note .
|This folder contains some of the best art this club has to offer! Submissions are restricted to Featured Artists, however admins will regularly take common submissions and add them here!|
Respect your Admins
- Do not fight with each other
- Do not post your Artworks in the wrong folders.
- Do not request anyone to make you an Admin of VJump.
- Do not submit any stolen Art.
- Do not spam or post bad comments.
- Do not ask us for any amount of points.
- Do not post Art which is not related to Anime.
- Do not affiliate a group having less than 20 Members.
ELordy so, we can do more contests and to mantain its Super Group Status. As we are the admins we will really appreciate every point donation.
|Here at Vjump, our mission is to make this a very large and popular group on deviantART so we can showcase the best art that the website has to offer. Next, we would like you to be aware of the group rules and submission guidelines (located on the front page), so be sure to thoroughly read and understand them. Please note that while not all of the artwork submitted into this group will be accepted, we are happy to offer critiques when they are asked and give helpful advice. We're a friendly group, so never be afraid to send a note! Also, even if your artwork isn't accepted at first, stay in the group, as the accepted artwork can bring inspiration to you. As a member I ask that you be active in this group and that you would help the group grow even more by recomending the group to your friends or other artists. As the group grows more and more, We will also be opening new & more contests. So I ask that all members work together to help it get more members and activity!|